Thursday, September 8, 2011

That's MR. Tiny-T to you...

Well, it's official, the rest of the world knows what I've know all along...I'm a boy!  I would have told you sooner, but i'm just figuring out how to make my mouth move...no sound yet.   So not only did mom and dad get to see me moving and grooving in here but they actually got a video of it that they got to keep!  They were pretty excited about that.  I tried to be a good boy and give our photographer Sue all the pictures she needed, believe it or not the big reveal wasn't the only picture she took that day.  She measured my head and my arms and legs to try and decide how old I am.  They also got a good look at my heart, all four chambers pumping hard, this apparently is very good news!  They also figured out that I weigh 12oz!   I heard them say that's as much as a can of Coke, I'm not sure what that means but no wonder mom can feel me bumping around in here, I'm a big boy.  Although I have to say my spacious digs are getting a bit tighter every day...
Here are some new photos of me.  Hope you like them.
Lots of love,
Tiny-T
P.S. Don't I look just like my Daddy!
Play the video below to see me in action!






















3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! what a show you put on, so glad to see you in action Tiny-T
    I think you look just like your Dad also, keep on growing and soon you will be a big boy playing with nice toys and bikes.
    We love you lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, that movie was amazing. It made me laugh and also brought a tear to my eye. It is so magical to see him move around like that. Joey can't wait to meet his new cousin. You all must be so excited! We love you all!

    Aunt Mina, Uncle Peppi, and Cousin Joey

    ReplyDelete