Friday, June 10, 2011

Im still a blueberry?...

Well its been an eventfully couple of days!  I went to see that Dr. person on Wednesday.  I wasn't really sure what to expect,  I don't think Dad was either!  Over all it was pretty ok, I got poked around a little but Mom and Dad got to see a very fuzzy picture of me...see I TOLD you I was really here...did all the trips to the potty not give it away?  Anyway they also got to hear my heartbeat.  A very strong 147 beats a minute, which seemed to make everyone happy.  The only small surprise was...well me.  Apparently I'm measuring a little smaller than Mom's math...which seemed to bum her out, but its just 5 days!  I'll be here soon enough people.  So to make her feel better they are going to take my picture one more time next week...that perked her up a little :)
Ok if i'm having another photo shoot I've gotta clean things up around here.  Talk to you all soon!
Tiny-T

No comments:

Post a Comment