Sunday, June 26, 2011

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes...

Well we're working on the knees this week but as for the rest: check, check, check!  I'm a little over 10 weeks old now and so much has happened in the last week!  I have grown to the size of a prune...and I have to admit I feel a little like a prune floating around in here.  I can bend my arms now and my fingers move all on their own!  No more webbed hands for me :)  Actually all of me moves around on my own, I've got so much room in this place to kick around, its great!  My big job this week is to grow my bones and teeth!  I don't know what I will use those for yet, but I'm making a lot of them so it must be important.
I'm being really good to mom, not making her sick or anything.  I do wake her up a few times a night but that's for her own good, I'm trying to get her ready for when I blow this pop stand.  So I had mom take another picture of me...still kind of hard to see.  I think I will give her another week or two and then really make my presence known :)


No comments:

Post a Comment