Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whoa baby!

Well here I am 16 weeks down and having to start stretching my way out of this place.  I am about 5 inches long and weight 3-4 oz.  I  know that doesn't seem like much, but as you can see I demand good wiggle room!
I have certainly been busy for the last few weeks, building my bones and muscles.   The most important of these is my heart, I'm pumping 25 quarts of blood every day! This is one exercise I know I've got to get down!  I've also been practicing my breathing.  My lungs are growing bigger and learning how to work and as a result I have lots of hiccups!  But I don't mind, I don't think mom does either, I'm not even sure she can tell yet.  I'm also forming my taste buds.  Don't know what I will need these for but my tongue is pretty cool to move around and suck with so Im excited to find out.  We go back to the Dr. Man  later this week to check out my progress and then its just a few more weeks until the big reveal!
Until then, sending love and hugs~
Tiny-T

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My Tiny T:
    It was so good to hear from you again. This grandma in Ecuador is thinking about you all of the time.
    You just seem to be growing so quickly. Enjoy your wiggle room while you can because as you grow
    It will become less and less. Please do a good job on all that is growing. Make them good and strong.
    Make your visit to the Dr. Man a great visit. And please let me know what the big reveal is so that we
    can start buying some outfits for you from here in Ecuador.

    We send you all of our love, hugs and kisses.

    Ammy and Papap

    ReplyDelete
  3. We see you finally peeking out Tiny T :). You are doing a great job growing big and strong. Joey wanted to say "I just love you so much in the mornin'". This is his new way of saying I love you.

    Love,
    Aunt Mina, Uncle Peppi, and Cousin Joey

    ReplyDelete