Monday, July 25, 2011

Caio

Hi everyone!  Can you believe Im 14.5 weeks old already...crazy.  Mom has decided to take her outside pictures monthly now but I can tell you...she knows Im here now!  Im almost 4 inches long, about the size of a lemon, and Im still growing.  My body is catching up with my big head now and I can finally reach my mouth with my hand, which gives me something to suck on to pass the time.  I am a squirmy wormy in here, moving all around and testing out my happy and sad faces.  I understand I will have a better shot of getting what I want when I get out of the place if I can make good faces.
Mom and I took a fun road trip to DC this weekend to see her Italy girls (also called Dante's Angels, whatever that means) and to celebrate Vanessa's wedding.  There were a lot of people at the shower, I could hear them all, & they were very excited to "see" me.  I also got to meet all of the the other "Angel" babies.  Apparently the big question is whether I will be another "Angel" or the first "Dante" for the group...a few more weeks and I guess we will finally know :)
Gotta go make some more red blood cells!  Talk to you soon!
Tiny-T

1 comment:

  1. We hope that you had a great visit to DC. This is where your grandma was born and grew up. You are getting so big now and concentrating on getting bigger yet. We are sure that at this size you are giving tickles to your mom. And, in just a little more time those tickles will turn into kicks. Your dad was very good at those kicks. Practice those happy faces because you will have more of them than the sad ones, we are sure. Keep kicking as that is what helps you to grow and be strong. They are your exercises. Tell mom and dad that we say hello and also tons of love, kisses, and hugs to all three of you.

    ReplyDelete