Thursday, October 13, 2011

Showered with love...

Hi everybody!  Well its hard to believe but we've made it to our third trimester!  Im 26 weeks old now! What does that mean...lots!  Since we last chatted I have gained lots of weight, I am now about 2lbs, although mommy thinks I feel a lot heavier when I sink down in her belly.  I now have a sense of whether I'm right side up or upside down.  Apparently my inner ear is working now...not sure what that means, but boy do I get super riled up when mom rolls me around at night.  I heard daddy say he though I was going to come right out of her tummy!  Another big change for me...my eyes are open now!  They have been resting for the last few months but now I can see what this place really looks like...its surprising boring in here, but boy I cant wait to get out and see all the people and things I've been hearing.  This coming week my main job is to keep putting on "baby fat" and growing hair, i've got eyelashes and eyebrows now already.
This past weekend my Aunt Niki and Uncle Brandon threw a party for me.  It was really nice and lots of our friends were there.  The cake was yummy!   I also got to go to my best bud Colton's party that some friends threw for his mommy Aunt Heather.  They had good cake too :)  Here are a few photos of all the fun we've been having.


Well gotta go, lots to do!
Love to all
Tiny-T

2 comments:

  1. Hi my Tiny T.
    We are so glad that you are progressing so nicely. You know the time is growing shorter for you to make your appearance. We think and talk of you to everyone every day. Ammy has come back to Ecuador from her trip and everyone asks about you and your Aunt Mina and your cousin Joey. We are so proud when I talk about each and every one of you. We do hope that you had fun at your shower. Aunt Mina told us all about it. She was so glad that she was able to come. Your mom looks so good in the pictures of her and we were glad to see that your dad popped into one of the pictures also. We send all of our love, kisses and hugs to your mom, dad and especially to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so happy that we could make the trip to come to your baby shower, Matthew. Your baby shower was a blast and Joey had so much fun playing with the boys. You soon will be toddling around and playing too. I know that it feels like forever for your mommy and daddy, but trust me, before they know it, they will be chasing you around. We are so excited to meet you!

    Love,
    Aunt Mina and cousin Joey.

    ReplyDelete