Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sneak Peek

Wow, it's been a busy week so far!  Work has officially begun on my room...my outside room that is, Im still stretching my way through my inside room.  Mom and Dad seem pretty excited and I cant wait to see it.  I'll have them post some photos of the progress soon.  We go back to the Dr. man today for a check up.  We have begun seeing some other ladies called mid-wives, mom and dad seem to like this way better than the Dr. man so I guess this is where we will stay.  Our big news so far this week, as you can see above, was my photo session on Tuesday.  I took another trip to college, this one didn't have my big cousins though, just a lot of people trying to get practice on the special belly camera our normal photo lady Sue uses.  I got to help them and as a treat mom and dad got another look at me and how much I have changed.  
They were relieved to get the news that Im still a boy...Duh...but it made them happy.  The girl we were helping got all my measurements again and everything still looks good, they are guessing I am a bit over 2 lbs. now.  The big excitement was that this was a special belly camera that takes pictures in 3-D!  Despite all the good news they did tell mom and dad that Im "transverse" which is a fancy word that means Im laying crossways in mom's belly....sorry its more comfortable, gives me more room...apparently its mom's new mission to move me in the "right" direction.  Did you know there is even a website called spinningbaby.com!  Not sure how I feel about this new project...Ill keep you posted.  Anyway, because of how I am laying (coupled with the fact that Im also laying face down...hey its bright out there) they had to work a bit to get a decent picture of my face.  I also like to keep my arms and hands near my face...in case I need something to play with...so I kept blocking the camera...hehe.   I FINALY gave them one good shot at the end...they love me, it's the least I could do.
Gotta go, off to grow more hair...oh yea they could see I already had some in the pictures...cool hua?


Lots of love
Tiny-T

                        see my hand in front of my face ;) 



2 comments:

  1. Wow Matthew, you did a great job posing for the camera. Your aunt Mina was not able to get so lucky when Joey was in my belly. He ran away from the camera everytime. I am so happy that your mommy and daddy were able to get a sneak peak. You already look so darn cute. Can't wait to meet you in person.

    Love,
    Aunt Mina, Uncle Peppi, and cousin Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiny T. This is Ammy and Papap. You look so beautiful in your pictures. You are doing such a wonderful job of growing into a healthy boy. We cannot wait to see you in person. We send you tons of love, kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete