Monday, December 12, 2011

34 Weeks and counting...

Season's greetings everyone!  I don't know what's going on out there but I like the sound of it...and the bright lights of it...cause I can see that sort of stuff now!  I close my eyes when I sleep and have them open when Im awake...which is most of the time.  This seems to have mom concerned, something about patterns developed in utero.  Don't ask me...I don't understand it either.  Dad's been real busy at work taking some important classes out of town but mom and I have stayed busy by visiting friends and continuing to work on my crib.  Dad spent a lot of his time yesterday working on an awesome surprise for me...but mom wont let me tell/show anyone until its all done...so hang tight on that one.
Visited the Dr. last week and I was measuring exactly where they want me to be...naturally.  Our visits are pretty quick these days.  Just checks on mom's blood pressure and my heart rate.  Happy to report that we are both good patients.   Mom did ask about our travel plans to go see Grammy and Grandpa Clifton for Christmas...she is VERY concerned about me making an early appearance, especially one out of town away from our hospital and our midwives.  I've promised her to be good though, but only if she relaxes about it!  Excited to "see"everyone thought.  In the meantime you can see me below...tight quarters but Im making the room I need...as you can see :)


Love to all~
Tiny-T
This is what Mom sees...

This is what everyone else sees...HEHE

1 comment:

  1. Hello again our Tiny T. We also send you Season’s Greetings from down here in Ecuador. We spent our Christmas in a city called Latacunga with your Great Grandmother, your Great Aunt Angelita, and your great Uncle Hernan. We had a wonderful time there; and at midnight (Jan 1, 2012) we followed the custom here of burning an effigy of 2011 so that we could welcome 2012. It was great fun.

    ReplyDelete