Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Biding my time....

Three days until D-day...haven't decided when to make my appearance yet.  Its so nice in here and I keep hearing how cold it is "outside", I don't think I like the sound of being "cold", but I know mom and dad and everyone else are getting anxious about meeting me.  Mom keeps saying something about not wanting to be "induced".  I have no idea what that means but I don't want to make her sad so I guess I better get to work on my evacuation plan...
Hopefully mom will be able to share an outside photo of me soon, but in the mean time here are a few daddy took a few nights ago...Im a big boy :)


See ya soon!


Tiny-T


2 comments:

  1. I think you are ready to show us your handsome presence so with that in mind we will see you in a couple of days, please let us know when you arrive, we are waiting in line
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew, we cannot wait to meet you. This world that you keep hearing is so cold out here, I promise it is filled with so much love that you will be kept warm. We love you and wish all the best for your journey here. Your mommy and daddy are gonna be the best mommy and daddy in the world :).

    Love you,
    Aunt Mina

    ReplyDelete