Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lovin the view from here!

I see mom finally got it together and updated this thing but I figured my version would be a lot more interesting so I wanted to share my take on all thats been going on around here.
Things have definitely changed for me in the last month or so.  I have gotten so much better at my plant arm-pull maneuver and my crawling I can really explore this place now, but just when I get good mom and dad try to trip me up!  All of a sudden I have these things on they call pants  and boy do they make it hard to crawl on these slippery floors!  And on top of that they put all my favorite toys together on a fun colorful mat and next thing I know Im trapped inside some big fence...but don't worry I almost have that escape worked out ;)  
Im able to grab on to just about everything now and stand up to see better.  Its a whole new world from up here! I can get to that big thing daddy always holds that makes the box on the wall play my movies in the morning, although they don't ever let me play with it.  I mean I don't get it, it lights up and has pictures like all my other toys I don't know why daddy wont share it with me. When I hang out with mom in the kitchen there is this big shinny thing I like to look at, there is always this baby in there staring back at me!  He's alway smiling at me so I smile back at him, mom thinks he's really funny too :)
I guess since I like to move around and climb all over everything so much at home mom and dad decided to take me to this really fun place called My Gym.  It has other babies my age and some big kids too but I get to crawl and explore and climb and they don't keep telling me to stop like they do at home!  I really like that part.
Dad and I have had lots of fun, he takes me on bike rides and we go to the park.  They have these big things there that make you feel like you are flying, I LOVE that,  it actually puts me to sleep! Daddy is my best buddy.
Well I guess we have to go, mom said something about Target and I LOVE that place, don't want her to leave without me!

Catch ya later,
Matthew




No comments:

Post a Comment