Saturday, September 21, 2013

All's well in here...

July 24, 2013

Ahhh 12 weeks and time for another photo shoot.  I decided to put on a little show for everyone today seeing as they had to go a whole month without seeing me and all the hard work Ive been doing in here.  I bounced and popped around even put my whole new hand up to say "hi".   I tried to be a good baby for the camera lady since she was apparently trying to do important Dr stuff but I knew mom and dad were just more excited to see me than worry about the rest of it, still I did my best to cooperate and give her the looks at me she needed...Im a crowd pleaser, what can I say.
The good news is that everything looks good and I'm told to keep up my good growing work!
Its been busy and on the go around here but I've gotten to do some fun new stuff like going to the beach!  Now that brother is out of his cast we can go and I love it!   It gets all warm and bright in here,  it's really nice.   We get to go on a big family beach trip in a few weeks,  I can't wait!
Well it's been a LONG day,  I'm gonna go take a nap.

Love to all
TRIP





No comments:

Post a Comment