Saturday, September 21, 2013

Surprise!

September 17, 2013

As in Surprise I’m still here…since it’s been so long since you’ve been given and update on me…or my personal favorite Surprise…It’s a girl! 
So here I am, minding my own business-growing hair, working on my listening ears, practicing my kung-fu kicks, and all of a sudden I feel this really hard, really annoying pressing –everywhere! Turns out it was Mom at Dad at the Dr.’s getting another look at me. This look, besides confirming what I already know,- positively perfect in every way- was very special because it was the day Mom and Dad found out I am a girl! 
This news, it seems, came as quite a shock (apparently the camera lady told them at 12 weeks that I looked like a boy…pointed out “his” little parts and everything) so it was a BIG surprise for them! Naturally they are much happier that I am a girl and not a stinky ole boy but I can understand the confusion. So now that we are all acquainted they can get to the really important work of picking out my name…and judging by some of the “suggestions” I’m hearing, they’ve got some work to do…and designing my nursery (apparently this will be my new home once I leave this joint) so it’s very important that it be just as cozy. So that’s my big news for now. I’ll do my best to get Mom back on track with her updates, my kicks are finally get a reaction so now I have some leverage!


Love to all,

TRIP


No comments:

Post a Comment