Saturday, July 2, 2011

Graduation day

How could I forget to tell you that I have hit my first real milestone!  I am now (and have been for a week) officially a fetus!  Did you also know that word actually translates to mean "little one" which is pretty accurate.  Although I have more than doubled in size in the last three weeks I am still only as big as a large plum, (see my photo below) and weigh approximately half an ounce!  I can swallow and kick and have lots of room in here to do somersaults...which are especially easy considering my head is half of my body size right now! (gives me good forward momentum) :)  Mom says it just means I have more room for all the brain cells I've been making.  For the most part all my major systems are in place and now I just have to focus on developing them and getting bigger and stronger...which means momma gets bigger too..hehe.  Ok peeps, its a holiday weekend and apparently we are headed to the beach, I like that place, its nice and warm.  I go back to the Dr. man in a week so stay tuned and I'll let you in on what he has to say.
Love and kisses
Tiny-T

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are growing so well. I also hope that if you are going to the beach this weekend that your mom and dad have explained the loud noises that you will be hearing. Here in Ecuador your grandma celebrated her 64th birthday with friends and family. Keep growing bigger and stronger. And have fun at the beach

    ReplyDelete