Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello out there...can you hear me?

This weeks project, vocal chords!  Im making all kinds of noise in here to let you guys know I'm here but I'm not getting much of  a response...You just wait, i'll keep practicing until I get really good at making noise!  
So today was a big day, mom and dad went back to the Dr. man to get another look at me today.  Today was my 12 week check-up, or first trimester screening...but I don't know what that means.  I do know that their  favorite picture taking lady Sue got some really good photos of me today and said I was a very good baby because she got the measurement pictures she needed right away which gave her more time to play and get a bunch of good photos of me.  Mom and dad finally got to see me move around and i was opening my mouth and "drinking"...now they can see how cute I am!   Another "big" today...my feet apparently...I keep kicking those around too, must not be too big if mom's not feeling them.  We actually saw a new Dr. woman today and mom and dad really liked her.  She said everything looked good on my pictures and that they would call mom Friday to let her know the results of the blood test.  Glad I didn't have to give blood today...sounded like it hurt.  Oh yea, did I mention I can hear what's going on out there now?  Its pretty cool to hear mom and dad and my fur-sister Sierra...she is really loud though! Ok gotta go practice my screaming.  Holler at you soon!


Love Tiny-T



2 comments:

  1. Hi To Our Tiny T:
    This is your grandma and grandpa in Ecuador. We love this blog as it allows us to share in your progress. We are glad to hear that your mom and dad like your new doctor. We also love your new pictures. You have a perfect head and we can count your toes. You are perfect in every way. Keep up your vocal practicing and we cannot wait to hear you in person. We also see that you are making your presence known to the outside world because your mom finally has a little ponch where her flat stomach used to be. We send you, mom and dad tons of love, kisses and hugs as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little peanut. Sorry that I am posting so late Tiny T, but Aunt Mina just figured out this posting thing, duh! :) We have been watching you all of this time though and admiring you and your splendor. We think of you often and love you so much!

    ReplyDelete