Thursday, June 21, 2012

Taste like....




Psssst...hey...did you all know there is stuff out there, besides toys and milk that is, that you can put in your mouth!?!  Well me either!  This is the sort of stuff I rely on you people for.  Mom and dad swear they are trying to tell me things and lately moms been waving her hands around a lot and talking about something called baby sign language but we are still working on the communication stuff.  But low and behold they sat me in my bumbo this weekend and put this long plastic thing in my mouth (I know its plastic cause its hard like my toys and its nice to chew on) but something was wrong.  There was stuff at the end of it that felt sort of funny on my tongue.  It tasted different that anything I've had too.  Mom called is avocado...help here guys, I have no idea what an avocado is!  I mean I feel pretty sure that she wasn't trying to hurt me, I haven't figured it all out yet but I do know that she loves me and is crazy about me, obviously, so what else could be the motivation for this?  But as usual Im a good boy so I played along with their weird new game (I figure its a game cause daddy had out his fun camera he takes on our bike rides).  So the first few taste were...interesting.  I gave it a fair chance (i have photographic proof Im making mom post) but...after a few bites I'd had enough.  Ill stick to the milk for now thank you very much!






1 comment:

  1. So cute! We've tried avocados, banana, peas, oatmeal - they aren't interested in any of it! We do a few bites each day though and they're getting a little more tolerant.

    ReplyDelete