Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Camping Adventures


Greetings everyone!  Wow what a wonderful weekend I had.  Mom and Dad must have known how exhausted I was from all the work Im doing in here and decided to give me a vacation!  I got to go camping for the first time! (It was bruders first time too, but lets focus on what’s important here shall we…)  We went with my Aunt Niki and Uncle Brandon , Tristan and Grayson and My Aunt Tami and Uncle Brady and EJ.  I think Bruder had a great time playing with those big boys cause I heard lots and lots of hollering and laughing.  Obviously I couldn’t enjoy the view but from the sound and taste of things, Im gonna dig this camping thing.  There was lots of swimming and rain and play time and lots of good yummy food in mommy’s tummy- Bruder and I had our first s’mores!  Although I guess he got the better end of that deal cause he actually got to taste it all by himself, but it still seemed pretty good to me.
The place we went camping was called Kerr Dam and it is not too far from mommy’s home.  So mom persuaded dad to pack us up on Sunday morning and drive in to Danville to we could tell Grammy and Grandpa and Auntie and Uncle Jeff all about me!  Well actually Bruder did it with his new shirt but they got the message. 
I am now nine weeks old and just graduated to a fetus (that means little one) Im roughly the size of a strawberry. I can bend my hands at the wrist and even fold them over my heart.  My ears are starting to show up now too and my hearing will only get better from here.
Gotta go do some back flips before mom can feel them!
Love to all
TRIPP



Why do you think he looks so unsure about me??


Camping Fun








No comments:

Post a Comment