Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hit me baby...one more time.


Someone had to revive the dead end this blog had become, allow me to introduce myself-I’m the new baby around these parts, but you can call me TRIP (Tiny T Two…get it?  I considered Tiny T Duex…but it just didn’t work for me)  It’s no big secret that my mom has been totally MIA and now that Bruder is using more real words he mysteriously seems to be losing his ability to blog so this is all on me now.
                  I am a spry 6 weeks and change and really just starting to make my presence known around here.  A little nausea a little vomiting and viola a little me!  I’ve been super busy for the past few weeks splitting cells and making some pretty important parts to get me through this little journey.  I’m still getting acquainted with my new digs, my mom and of course with all of you!  I hope you’ll be patient with me as I figure this whole “talking” thing out.
                  Well I gotta run…figuratively of course, I’m still working on my feet…but I can’t wait to talk to you all again soon!

Love to all
TRIP

No comments:

Post a Comment