Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yep, I’m really in here…


I don’t know why the photographic evidence was so necessary-two pee sticks and tummy upset not enough for you?- But its “official”.  Minus the minor annoyance on my end from the poking camera thing I guess it was worth it for mom and dad to see me floating around in here, my little heart pumping away.  Bruder even came, but he’s kind of steeling my thunder…already having issues being a second child…so he may have to sit out the next visit.   But they did announce my expected arrival date as January 31 so it’s at least nice to know how long I'm staying.
 Remember those feet I talked about last time, I think they’re here now, although I can’t really do anything with them.  Truthfully I’m so busy growing its hard to really pay attention to any of it!  In 8 short weeks I’ve built a heart and my spinal cord.  I'm working on my brain cells constantly- to the tune to 100 new nerve cells each minute!  My kidneys, liver and tummy are all coming together nicely as well…it’s exhausting really…so I try to rest as much as I can.
Mom and dad get their next peek at me in another month.  They say mommy is old, so she can do some extra test to check on me, but I think it’s just more pictures, whatever- just don’t press to hard!

Love to all
TRIP 


No comments:

Post a Comment